We are thrilled to introduce our very own Beach Plum Balsamic Vinegar!
Beach Plums, the namesake of the local Plum Island, are a wild fruit native to the East Coast from Maine to Maryland. Featuring a sweet-tart flavor, Beach Plums are most often used in jams and baked goods.
After a particularly beautiful walk in the Parker River Wildlife Refuge, we were inspired to create Beach Plum Balsamic Vinegar. We found an expert in Beach Plums who combined his own whole fruit with high quality White Balsamic Vinegar and allowed it to age for 3 months. The result is a unique, fruited, white balsamic vinegar with notes of ripe cherry, cranberry, and plum.
This exclusive and unique balsamic can be used to add flavor and zest to all sorts of dishes.
- Combine with lemon or blood orange olive oil and mustard for a delicious salad dressing
- Brush it on pork or chicken
- Add to roasted squash or Brussels sprouts
- Drizzle over fresh fruit, yogurt, and ice cream
- Mix with club soda and vodka for a fabulous holiday cocktail!