Maple Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Serves 4 as a side
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tablespoon Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, more to taste
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup toasted pecans
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- 2-3 strips cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts onto the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, the maple balsamic vinegar, and generous pinches of salt (we love using flaky Nordur salt here) and pepper. Toss to coat and roast until tender and browned around the edges, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine 2 teaspoons of olive oil, the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and pinches of salt and pepper. Add the Brussels sprouts, along with the pecans, cranberries, and bacon. Toss and season to taste with more salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is adapted from the following recipe by Love and Lemons: Maple-Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts